Wednesday, October 18, 2017

DWTS Shocker - Sasha gone


I was really surprised by Monday night’s elimination of Sasha.  She is one of the best dancers and I thought she was popular with her show “Pretty Little Liars”.  It just goes to show how the voting can go as Nick Lachey has been in jeopardy the last 2 weeks but was safe this time.  Kind of a surprise that he wasn’t eliminated as he is really not very good (quite stiff) but then Drew Scott started out stiff but he is improving a lot quicker than Nick is.  It’s hard sometimes to see good dancers eliminated too early in the game.  And Frankie being in jeopardy?  Wow.  It’s an exciting season for sure.

I think Jordan Fisher is by far the best dancer but I also think the violinist Lindsey is very much in the running.  Victoria will likely make the finals.  I like Nikki, she is fierce and coming along very well.  There sure a lot in the “middle of the pack” and that’s what makes it so exciting.

Looking forward to seeing Shania Twain as a judge next week.  So far Season 25 is really terrific but mom and I are agreed, we don’t like all the sob stories on the Memorable Year episode, it’s getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment