Wednesday, December 7, 2016

I'm Cheesed Off Again


Like most people if there is one thing that really ticks me off it is being duped or otherwise ripped off.  What has me going today?  It’s the question of whether AdSense is yet another scam that rips people off or if it is just so cumbersome that newbies like me cannot work our way through the maze.  Let’s face it these days it is troublesome to make a phone call to our pharmacist, what with having to press so many buttons prompted by a tape recorder.  Forget trying to reach a person on a government line.  Talk about anything computer related you are in la-la land right off the bat.
I’ve tried every which way to figure out how I could suddenly lose all the “money” I had accumulated (don’t worry we aren’t even talking 2 digits here, but still).  There isn’t even a proper Contact Us forum on the site, which I should have noticed when I first signed up.  I have been thinking that I have “monetized” my poor little blog for almost a year now but sadly the few people who may have clicked on an ad have not actually supported me at all, only some unknown Ghost in NetherSphere.  Shame on me in being so duped or naïve.
It doesn’t pay to fight some battles and let’s face it my blogs aren’t terribly exciting to anyone but a few friends and co-workers.  The miracle is that I retain some followers but now you will be happy to notice that I have de-monetized my site.  Or at least, attempted to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment