Sunday, March 25, 2018

Technology and Apple - a rant


I was going to write something nice and uplifting but instead I need to vent regarding iPad and Apple.  I have never cared for Apple.  When they first came on the market in a big way I already felt negative feelings from something – I am not sure what.  But in the decades since their corporate values have been less than stellar even by big business standards (if we can call them that). 


Three weeks ago I finally agreed to do the “upgrade” to the iPad which my dear sister gave to me when I was hospitalized last June.  Since that time my iPad loses battery power within an hour, sometimes in 30 minutes.  I am not using it any more than I had been before the so called upgrade.  I had heard about this battery scam over a year ago (maybe much longer ago, not quite sure) but I thought that had all been sorted out by some kind of “investigation”.

This is all so much garbage, such a ripoff to folks and as usual a money grab.  Apple is a stinking company who cares about nothing but personal profits for their key people.  They don’t even to decent dividends to their public shareholders.

Disgusted big time.  I would never, ever by an Apple product.

Enough said.

1 comment: