Saturday, October 25, 2014

Retirement Quizzes



I have now taken so many quizzes and tests on retirement that I am exhausted but one thing I know for sure when I say I am ready for retirement I mean it one hundred percent.  All the tests prove that I am not willing to go back to work, I am reluctant to volunteer and I basically would like to just do what I want to do.  No surprises.

I’ve almost finished a month in retirement and looking back on these weeks I can say I have been supremely happy.  I feel very satisfied with what I have been doing these weeks, there is a sense of accomplishment there without any feelings of simply killing time.  I noticed a number of the questions on the various quizzes asked questions about how time would be spent in retirement, phrasing around lazing about or killing time.  I could tell these were loaded questions that would not be good to answer yes to but I honestly could say that this is not what I would be doing or feeling.

So far there has been a sense of purpose in the tasks performed but at the same time in the back of my mind there was anticipation for what was to come once the autumn tasks were completed.  I sincerely hope that the anticipation for what is next will be well worth the wait.  And as I work away I am busily thinking out themes.
The best is yet to be

No comments:

Post a Comment