Sunday, June 3, 2012

Spring makes way for Summer

The trees are all in full leaf now and some have even flowered and gone on to the fruit stage.  It’s wonderful to feel the power of summer coming on.  This is the time of year when I really miss being a student because this is when the 2 month summer vacation is coming on.  Yesterday I was busy in the yard cutting grass and ended up almost crippling myself with the vigour of my work.  That’s because I feel the press of time to get things done before the work week begins all over again.
       It’s also because I have been watching the first 2 seasons of “Prison Break” and I am finding them so intense that I have to work off my steam.  My mother has me hooked on this old series but even she said the other night that she is finding herself getting all nervous inside because we are watching too many episodes at once.  Each episode is “edge of your seat” suspense and a person can only take so much before they crack under the pressure!  There are no commercial breaks so we can’t talk about what is going on until the end of the 45 minute episode except to say “oh come on, not again” when someone is injured or the wicked guys find them too soon.  Fortunately it’s the work-a-day world for me tomorrow so I can decompress from too much of a good thing.
       So if you are wondering what’s going on with the blog, it’s my mother holding me back by forcing me to watch “her show”.  J

No comments:

Post a Comment