Tuesday, July 30, 2019

A Miraculous Journey


The 21 day meditation of Deepak & Oprah which is now in week 3 is all about the Miracle that is You. For a while during the meditations I felt that it was a bit too much of the same, that there was nothing new to be told, that I knew it all, in effect. How wrong I was!
As I let my mind start accepting again the wisdom of the ages, opening myself up to the inner message of ME I began to appreciate that there can never be too much repetition when it comes to knowing ourselves and appreciating our uniqueness in the universe. At the same time I also learn that we are all connected, over and over again.
Some part of me instinctively seems to know how to connect to people while another part keeps me in reserve. There is always more to learn in letting down that barrier and accepting that the barrier is not a good thing but blocks the path to accepting others for who they are. There should be no judgment, no irritation but only acceptance that they are as divine as myself.
I say that in all humbleness, not with ego. Yes, I am getting there – slowly but surely.
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment