Sunday, September 25, 2011

O' Pioneer!

I would be more excited about our golf tournament tomorrow if I wasn’t driving a loaner car which has me completely paranoid. I practically signed my life away when I signed the agreement for the loaner car, I think they got 5 signature and about 7 initials on one piece of paper – I kid you not! I’ve been petrified to drive the car since I got it home on Friday! Now tomorrow I have to drive over to the golf course near the zoo and I am worrying about that already. I don’t know why I get myself so worked up but I always do when I don’t know exactly where I am going. When we drove there on a test run a few weeks ago I was in the cab and even though I was paying attention I know for sure I will never find it on my own. I hope to heck that my co-workers are going to be able to navigate me over there or we are seriously in trouble.


People keep telling me to get a GBS but I am almost as afraid of that as I am of driving to the unknown. A pioneer you could never call me! Goodness nature is taking a turn today! Let’s hope the weather is decent tomorrow! I’m just looking on my carpet and I notice a bunch of leaves around the office. I had the window open earlier and apparently the wind was so bad that the leaves blew through the screens!


I’m sure if someone else was doing the driving I would be enjoying our big tournament tomorrow. I’m not much of a golfer but I do like being outdoors on a great day. Here’s hoping this nervous lizzy makes it through tomorrow! Clear sailing after that!


No comments:

Post a Comment