Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Am I Out to Lunch?

When I was in Grade 9 our history that you was British History.  I became especially enthralled with the Tudor era and read a great deal on Henry VIII and his 6 wives.  We learned about the rules of wedlock through Henry’s machinations to get his divorce from Catherine of Aragon, his dead brother’s wife.
          So maybe I am a little old fashioned by I have a huge problem with The Young & Ridiculous’s latest story line with Victor, currently having an affair with his ex-daughter-in-law (twice over).  Granted, this is a stupid soap opera but seriously am I the only way completely repulsed by this type of story?  I understand that the sister soap The Bold & the Beautiful has had even more wildly incestuous relationships on the show. 
          I have boycotted Y&R several times in the past over storylines but I think I am going to have to call it quits for good this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment