Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day One


So, the question is, how did I fair the first day? I managed to fast until 10:00 when I had a banana. Not bad, healthy snack. Then at 10:30 a lovely gentleman from my floor came to give me a Christmas gift before heading off for the holidays. What should it be but my favorite chocolate bar – a mini Toblerone. Oh dear, could I withstand temptation? Well, I lasted until 3:00 when I had half of it with my afternoon glass of water (notice I managed to avoid caffeine?).


A dear friend sent me an email that was very encouraging as well. She told me how wonderful I was despite my pudginess. What are a few pounds here and there, she said? We have to live. I felt very happy that she thought so well of me but I have to set an example to all womanhood. I can persevere. So I must get on that wicked scale and take a peak. Bear with me while I check it out . . . .


Suspense . . . . !


No comments:

Post a Comment