Tuesday, July 31, 2018

And One More Thing


A month of developing a difficult theme has certainly been a challenging and rewarding experience for me.   What I know for sure from this experience is that keeping an open mind and an open heart is a reward regardless of the value of any of the “thinking effort” I may have put into the venture.  I have learned to appreciate that each day is an open book of experience, whether it be a small enlightenment on how a butterfly flies or a hen sits on her eggs (or eats them) or the bigger lightbulb turning on, to know how to manage one’s life no matter what is thrown at us.
Opening one’s self up rather than closing up “the shop” because of this or that is what a truly valuable life is all about.  Disappointments come but we can let them go, joys come and we can retain them in our memory forever.  How we choose to handle the ups and downs is how we grow and mature.  What we project from ourselves on to others can be positive or negative so does it not behoove a person to put out the best?
I was reading something that said we are all energy – and I say, let that energy be positive, happy and loving and it will go out into the world and spread so much more of it.
That is kinda what I think.  J

No comments:

Post a Comment