Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Blastoff! Leg One



I’m off to Vancouver this morning, thrilled beyond belief. I left work yesterday with so many warm wishes that I am overwhelmed with gratitude. I made a few phone calls as well to say goodbye. Now everyone, breathe with me, it’s going to be fine. I won’t shed my responsible personality for Adventure Anna!


Perhaps just a little. A jungle tour, canoing and white water rafting are in the planning stages, but I will pepper that with some Spanish lessons and lazy days on the beach.


Don’t be jealous, you snowbounded people, don’t curse me while you are stuck on Deerfoot in yet another traffic jam. Just say “Sanne deserves this after all her travails.”


Stay tuned folks, it may be a couple of days before the next post, depending on my wireless connections.


And just a little side note – I feel very foolish after my friend Aidan gave me a tutorial on the netbook mouse – so easy! But never let it be said that I am too old to learn new tricks!


No comments:

Post a Comment