Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Don and Joanne I Miss You

When I left Calgary to go to Ecuador in the second week of January I assumed that Don and Joanne were on holidays but on my return I was surprised that they were still on “holidays”. After a while I thought “Hmmm, where are Don and Joanne”? They’ve left Light 96 and it’s now called Light 95.9 and some nutbars Mookie and Billy Jo are the morning show hosts. Okay, maybe they aren’t nutbars exactly but Billy Jo’s laugh is okay once a month; but insane laughter several times in a 5 minute span is teeth grinding. People seem to like the laugh and she knows it so laughs at anything. “Hey, it’s 5:38” heee haw hee haw.

Has anyone been watching “The Big Bang Theory”? Sheldon can be so annoying but there’s this little glimmer inside me that sees this thing about not having patterns disrupted. Could that be me? I don’t like change. I get upset when they change the actor who plays a character on my soap (which will soon be gone, yikes). Like changing not only the actor but the personality of Clint on OLTL. Clint was always the straight arrow, he was the hero and now they have made him a villain (and a whole lot shorter). It’s just wrong. Sheldon gets upset if he can’t sit in his spot at a certain time of day to eat a certain kind of cereal. Aspergers?


I’m pretty sure I don’t have Aspergers but I want Don and Joanne back again. I understand they are on XL103 now and I just need to find that station on my dial. I tried yesterday but didn’t seem to get it tuned in. It might be a good thing because I just read that XL is NOT a Rogers’ station. I’m not a fan of Rogers anything. I don’t know why (well yes I do but I won’t say).


Well, I better brush my teeth with my purple toothbrush because it’s Tuesday . . . I’m just kidding. Have a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment