Friday, April 29, 2011

Canmore I'm Here


I’m all checked in to the Falcon Crest Lodge and I’m already sure that I will enjoy this weekend. I have a massive King suite with huge kitchen, sofa,fireplace, balcony with BBQ –it’sso luxurious I feel like I am living the life of the rich and famous. I had to go out to get some groceries and wine since my simple care package wasn’t going to cut it. When I got back there was a beautiful card and vase of tulips from Karen welcoming me to the session. How lovely and perfect. Especially after the miserable morning of howling wind and snow.

By the time I hit Okotoks the roads were dry and by the time I turned out of Bragg Creek onto the highway west to Canmore it was sunny.

Now on the last email from Karen she said we start at 6 so I don’t know if there is an earlier meet and greet. I think I will head down for dinner at the Indonesian restaurant to experience my first Vietnamese food (which is out of my comfort zone). And may I also point out that driving out of the parkade and into territory unknown to get the wine and food is also new to me. I am being brave and I’ve only been here for 30 minutes. What will I be like by the end of the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment