Saturday, December 15, 2018

A Declaration


One of my girlfriends sent me a book that encourages one to do a declaration each day. The declaration is actually in the book so I have been doing a little coaching to myself on positive declarations which is not so very difficult for me. It seems simple, even trivial, to tell yourself that you are going to overcome this or that and yet when you say it out loud it does have power.
Declarations, affirmations, positive waves, whatever you want to call them are not new ideas but it is amazing how often we can sink into the negative side of thoughts. It is all too easy to give up and that is what I believe the majority of people do. They give up on themselves.
If there is one person on earth that is worth something it is yourself so be kind to yourself on a daily basis. Don’t beat up on yourself. If you set goals and don’t reach them today, forgive yourself and try again the very next minute. Whether we believe in a higher power or not is not relevant when we endorse ourselves as spiritual beings. We are worthy of all that is good and bright in this world.
Believe in yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment