Saturday, December 1, 2018

Building a Christmas Street


Today I painted the house for the Christmas Street. My hands are unsteady and I was also rushing a little bit more than I should have been but I am still quite pleased with the result. Tomorrow I will work on the bird houses and then we need to set up the lights.
Meanwhile I completed a second project, the canvas with the Crawling Elf that will hold some of my niece’s Christmas cards. That also turned out very nice.
Now the question remains, can I migrate the photos from the one computer to the other!
I feel excited about doing something new, however minor, on a daily basis. The interesting thing about this month’s project is that when I had my consultation with my doctor the other day he actually was suggesting that I get “out there” and do some living in new ways. Now that is synchronicity for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment