Monday, December 31, 2018

Goodbye 2018


It certainly has been a volatile year on the political stage all around the world. There has been a dramatic swing to the extreme right in many countries as well as in many families. Civility dropped out of politics and common sense seems to have been erased by both tribalism and too much political correctness. I can only hope that this is a tiny blip in reality.
On a personal level I have found that people in my inner circle and moving outwards to those who are in contact with me from afar and those who treat me as a patient are all amazing people. I would say that 100% of those who I come in contact with, on a person to person level, are NICE PEOPLE. I feel very relieved by this because it as noted, on the world stage I find a very different sort of attitude. This just reinforces my belief that most people are good in the real sense of the word and that circumstances can cause a person to “slip” into doing something wrong, perhaps. Most people just want to be happy and most people genuinely care about those around them.
If 2018 has taught me anything it is that staying true to one’s self, staying positive, believing in miracles and having a little faith is what makes a person strong. Having a circle of loving family, friends and care givers makes it just that much better.
May all my CIRCLE be blessed and start 2019 on the right foot! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment