Friday, February 8, 2019

Making a Shift


It is so easy to become a couch potato particularly during the winter. One can become anxious by watching too much news or lethargic in watching too many pathetic movies. When you start sleeping all day or vegging on the couch it is time to give one’s self a shakeup and getting inspired. For me that includes doing crafts, painting, reading and writing.
I had a really poor experience a week or so ago when I tried to order some new equipment for my card making. It turned out that Amazon was sponsoring a bunch of different vendors and for whatever reason the orders did not go through despite my working on them several times. It was very frustrating and I am turned off by Amazon right now!
So I am sorting through the things I already own and trying to come up with some creative new cards to keep my occupied. I am pretty grateful that my fingers at least are nimble enough (despite neuropathy) to do the work. I also have some more scrapbooking to do with old memorabilia which rather excites me. And soon my sister will be here to get me into more creative photography and then I can really do some nice cards!
It’s great to have things to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment