Friday, February 15, 2019

Sleepless Nights


I don’t count sheep when I wake up in the middle of the night and can’ fall back to sleep right away. Instead I think about how I will handle the winnings of a 6/49 draw!  I laugh at my brother Peter when he says “well don’t ruin my life by giving me any money” loaded with sarcasm and humour. I guess that is what a lot of folks who win say “I don’t want to ruin your life by giving you money”, meanwhile they are blowing the money left, right and centre.  It’s fun to dream about winning but I think if I ever did win I wouldn’t tell anyone just to avoid the stress!
The next phase is to get up if I still can’t fall asleep and catch up on emails and Facebook comments which can take about an hour. After that then it’s time to blog (which is what I am doing right now). Finally there is chocolate milk and chocolate milk powder on some bread and butter. Usually after that I am able to fall back asleep.
So here’s for the final step – chocolate here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment