Saturday, February 2, 2019

Paper Explosion


I am looking around at my office and I cringe. I have paper, paper, everywhere. I have a book marker that says “Only Handle Once – Tackle It, Task It, Toss It, Transfer It” and I actually had a little mini session with another colleague where we listened to this genius advocate of keeping paper to a minimum. Shame on me for not doing the work. I don’t know what is the matter with me, I can come up with a few excuses such as I don’t have a shredder, I can’t burn during this dry weather, I can’t recycle what isn’t shredded. All are lame excuses.
I also have a pile of books that I mean to read but hardly even make an attempt to open them up. I should donate them or at least archive them somewhere for a later date. Again . . . what is holding me back?
Its February now and it’s time to start thinking about spring cleaning so I must get my mojo back and get to it. I can’t live in this mess any longer!
And how is your mojo today?

No comments:

Post a Comment